Excuse: "I am a sinner, I'm as good as you."

Answer: You're right. You are as good as me, and perhaps better. But consider this. You just need to tell a lie to be a liar, only to be a homicide murderer. Similarly, it only takes one sin to a sinner.


• "For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of all." (James 2:10).


• "There is none righteous, no not one ... all have sinned ..." (Rom. 3:10,23). And God says: "For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23).
I am not saved because I'm better than you. I am saved because I asked for and received forgiveness of my sins and transgressions. Would not you do the same? If this is your case the sentence can help:
"Our Father, frankly admit that I am a sinner. I ask you to forgive my sins and come into my heart forever. I recognize you as my Lord and Savior. I receive eternal life. And you ask me help filling of the Holy Spirit to love and serve. In Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment